Friday, March 14, 2008

That's better.

I'm still not thrilled about the appearance I've got going with my letters here though. I was going with the Times font and I've gotta say that it's just not doing it for me. The size is decent enough though now that I've gone 'large'.
Is having 'normal' as 'too small for a normal person to comfortably read' some kind of similar media created aesthetic to the whole beauty myth where the media tells us that what is 'normal' and 'beautiful' is actually 'anorexic' and 'unhealthy' and 'verging on suicidal'? Is calling letters that are ridiculously tiny 'normal' some kind of continuation of the whole beauty myth? Some means by which blogger is trying to remind me that I'm fat?
Fuck you blogger.
Fuck you for calling me fat.
Okay.
I'm going to see how I like living large with 'Arial' instead of 'Times'.

No comments: